Friday 8 June 2018

Flying Dreams - Learn More About Yourself Through Dreams

Greetings,

I decided to write this blog because I am sure that I am not the only one that has experienced this. That many can also relate to what I have to say here on dream states.

For some months now I have been having recurring dream. All of these dreams involve me flying through the air and each time it is a slightly different event taking place. I have had flying dreams before, however these ones are different in that they are recurring, as I have already said. I have been told that whenever we have recurring dreams, we should take notice.

When I first started having these ongoing dreams, I would be just flying through the air. All the dreams are very detailed in every way. I would see many houses and buildings below and also people and trees in all their colours.

In the next dream I realised that I was aware. In that I could take control of my dream and fly where I wished to go. So I decided to fly up past the clouds, as far and as high as I could go. I soon realised that there was in fact no limit as to where I could fly and all I had to do was think about it and I was there.

This is how things work in the world of dreams, the astral and the spiritual world, just think about a place and you are there. When it comes down to Angelic beings and other Entities, they just have to think of a place and it will take them there. Thoughts is the way they communicate also, telepathically.

Then I had another dream where I could see a lot of sick people, in pain and crying out for help. So I flew over the houses and buildings to these people and just touched them, one after another and they where healed from their illness.

I remember all these dreams in great detail, without the need to write them down in my dream journal, in which I have. I encourage everyone to have a dream journal by their bed if they do not yet have one.

There was this little boy, who it seemed was possessed with a spirit that was tormenting him. So I few down into his house and just simply touched him on the head and he was free of this spirit and totally healed. The look on this little boys face after I had done this is still very clear in my mind, he was so happy and relieved.

I was enjoying these dreams and to me, I saw them as being very positive.

Then the next dream I had in relation to all this became a little darker. There I was standing on the ground, the sky had changed to very dark clouds. I had a feeling of some spiritual beings coming towards me, they were way more powerful and supreme to me. I felt, as they drew nearer and nearer, they were not happy with me at all. I also felt right away, that the reason for this was due to all the healing that I had done. It seemed that I was not meant to have done this, why? I do not know. So just by thinking of flying, I was in the air once more, doing just that...flying. However, this time I was looking for a place to hide I knew that if they captured me, things would not be good for me at all. So I flew up into one of the tallest trees, and waited there, hidden within the leaves on the tree. I could see these very tall beings with giant wings, walking around below, looking for me. Some few past the tree I was in, however they could not see me at all.

The next dream I had, I was standing on the ground. No matter how much I tried to lift off the ground to fly, I just could not do it. This went on for a while and I was getting very frustrated at this point,  with very passing minute. Then finally in what seemed like a few hours, I did it, I lifted off the ground. A little at first and then I got better and better, it was like starting all over again in learning how to do this. I had to use a lot of thought and concentration to do so.

In the next dream experience, I was flying very fast through the air. I was joined by other flying beings and yet I could not really see what they looked like, I could just sense that they were there with me. They were not after me, but in combat on my side. We were flying after these other spiritual beings through the air to capture them. I saw one of them and flew down on top of it. This being looked human and yet had very large wings. It was like we where at war...us against them. I only hope that I was on the good side, this was not made aware to me. Also, it never came into my mind, to take the time and see what myself looked like.

These are the only dreams that I have had recently, that have ran one after another, over a time frame of a few weeks. Sometimes while in the dreams, it seemed like I was there for a very short time and yet on waking, I had been dreaming most likely for one hour or so. Still other times it seemed like I was there for a long time, yet on waking it was not much time at all.

 This right away reminded me of the UFO cases of missing time, told by those who claim to have been abducted. I also have had UFO experiences, in fact I have a case file with MUFON, but this I will save for another blog.

It also reminded me of NDE cases, where the person claims to be gone for hours and yet, it was under a minute that they stopped breathing.

I really wanted to know what these dreams meant and why I was given so many of them in a row and for a short period of time. So I asked to speak to the spirits that are around me and those that I work with, what it was all about for me? They told me that while our physical minds forget things, our subconscious minds remember everything in great detail. That it is through our subconscious minds, our dreams come from.

Also on an interesting note, it is said that water is connected to the subconscious mind. Dr. Emoto did intensive research into water. That it reacts differently, to different thoughts of people. He also made note that water acts differently to sounds. Also that water is the biggest natural computer on Earth, in that it records everything from the beginning of time, that it comes in contact with. I will go more deeply into this in another blog. So in a way, Water and the subconscious are truly connected. The subconscious is likened to a sea of information, just waiting to be accessed or tapped into. The Element of Water has always been related to the subconscious. Our physical bodies are made up of mostly water.

So if you wish to work with your dreams. Work with the Element of Water and the spiritual beings connected to this, on a Monday and in the hour of the Moon.

I myself have done some research into dreams enough to know that, a lot of what we get coming through is to be taken in symbolic form. Like for example: If we see water in our dreams, that it might mean that we have a lot of emotional things going on at the time that needs to be worked on. Also those in the spirit world often use our dreams to communicate with us, as they find it easier to do so. It can be a familiar spirit, Guardian Angel, loved ones that have crossed over, even dark spiritual forces if we are under attack. It is my understanding that when we remember our dreams in great detail, to the point were we think we are awake, this is connected to Lucid Dreaming and a part of this experience. However, it is not fully Lucid Dreaming in itself, as Lucid Dreaming covers many different experiences.

Our subconscious minds often interpret things in symbolic form, as this is the language of the subconscious mind. This is why Sigils and Talismans work on the subconscious mind. Also this is why advertising uses symbols, because they wish to influence your subconscious mind, with their products as a form of  brain washing, and manipulation of the human behaviour.

Anyway back to what we wh22ere talking about...my dreams.

Through deep meditation the spirits I work with told me other things in relation to my dreams I had.

They told me that not only does our subconscious minds remember everything. But this also includes before coming into this physical world. This is why, through hypnosis it is our subconscious minds that are tapped into and brought to the surface. They told me that this information is available to every human being here on Earth and that we have just forgotten. That we can gain access to this  information, even if we just have a little piece of it. How this is done is by remembering that small piece of information through our waking consciousness. Continuing to being it into our minds through the day, in our meditations and just before we go to sleep.Then we will be given more information and it is down to us to put the pieces together. This can only be done through deep meditations and consultations with those spirits we generally work with in our daily lives. Remember, if a dream is very strong and vivid and is ongoing from where the other left off, it is certainly something to take notice. A lot of people these days dismiss their dreams as nothing. However, every experience we have is for a reason and the dream world is another level of consciousness and is just as real as the waking state of consciousness.

In ending this blog, I have been told by the spiritual forces  I work with. That I did not have a fleshly body before coming to this realm. That I was a spirit, we all are spirits in a physical clay body while in this realm. But what they are saying is that I was an Angelic being and that I have just forgotten why I came here to this physical realm to have this experience. They told me that I was one of the “Watchers” and that I chose this through the choices I made.


It is my hope that you find this blog interesting. Feel free to leave a comment below and share the link of this blog if you wish thanks.

©️ OrionSilverstar191 - 2018.







No comments:

Post a Comment